Members Online: 449
Thomas Moore - Candle Magick For Love (28.0 Kb)
Book downloads: 642To get magic book to you mailbox every week please subscribe to my mailing list, using form below
All of us want a way to attract love into our lives. Many look to Magick and the occult to find ways that they can boost their energies in order to do it. But what is it that you do exactly? Using the art of Candle Magick you can safely and effectively attract love into your life by following some easy steps and spells to work on self love. First however it is important that we understand just what Magick and Candle Magick is. Magick itself is the art of manipulating energy in order to achieve a desired result. Everything in... More >>>Book can be downloaded, and can be ordered on CD.Note that, unfortunately, not all my books can be downloaded or ordered on CD due to the restrictions of copyright. However, most of the books on this site do not have copyright restrictions. If you find any copyright violation, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am very attentive to the issue of copyright and try to avoid any violations, but on the other hand to help all fans of magic to get access to information.
All of us want a way to attract love into our lives. Many look to Magick and the occult to find ways that they can boost their energies in order to do it. But what is it that you do exactly? Using the art of Candle Magick you can safely and effectively attract love into your life by following some easy steps and spells to work on self love. First however it is important that we understand just what Magick and Candle Magick is. Magick itself is the art of manipulating energy in order to achieve a desired result. Everything in this world is made of energy and as Albert Einstein said "Energy cannot be created or destroyed simply changed." Magick changes the energy from one form to another to achieve the casters desire. Magick is about belief, if you believe that it will work than it will, very similar to everything else in life and it the metaphysical world.
Candle Magick is a form of magick that uses the tool of candles. You have actually been doing Candle Magick since you were a toddler. Don't believe me? We all have birthday's right we blow out the candles on the cake as we make a wish. We concentrate, blow them out and believe that it will come true. That is a form of Candle Magick! We are focusing here though on Candle Magick for Love. I am not talking about forcing someone to fall in love with you you cannot force someone to do something that is against their free will. Besides, what happens if the person wasn't right for you after all? Now you're stuck with them because of a little spell for Love. Instead it is best to focus on self love and self worth. When we have that it is easier for us to attract a partner to share that love with.
Thomas Moore (born October 8, 1940 in Detroit, Michigan) is an American psychotherapist, former monk, and writer of popular spiritual books, including the New York Times bestseller Care of the Soul (1992). He writes and lectures in the fields of archetypal psychology, mythology, and imagination. His work is influenced by the writings of Carl Jung and James Hillman.
Moore was born to an Irish Catholic family. At age 13, he joined the prep seminary of the Servites, a Roman Catholic lay order where he studied philosophy and music. However, he left the order 13 years later, just before his ordination as a priest.
Moore earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Chicago's DePaul University, a Master of Arts degree in musicology from the University of Michigan, a Master of Arts degree in theology from the University of Windsor, Ontario, and in 1975, a Doctor of Philosophy degree in religion from Syracuse University. He taught at Glassboro State College and then Southern Methodist University. Denial of tenure at SMU launched Moore's next career.
From 1974 to 1990 Moore practised as a psychotherapist, first in Dallas, Texas and later in New England. After the success of Care of the Soul and its companion volume Soul Mates, he became a full-time writer who lectures internationally about spirituality, ecology, psychotherapy, and religion. He is also a columnist with the Huffington Post, and Spirituality & Health magazine and Beliefnet.
He lives in New England with his wife, the artist Joan Hanley, and their two children.
Thomas Moore Publications:
- Rituals of the Imagination. Dallas Inst Humanities & Culture (1984). ISBN 091100503X
- Care of the Soul: Guide for Cultivating Depth and Sacredness in Everyday Life. HarperCollins. 1992. ISBN 978-0-06-183534-6.
- Soul Mates: Honoring the Mystery of Love and Relationship (1994)
- The Re-enchantment of Everyday Life (1997)
- The Education of the Heart, Harper Perennial (1997). ISBN 0060928603.
- Dark Eros: The Imagination of Sadism (1998)
- The Soul of Sex: Cultivating Life as an Act of Love (1999)
- Original Self: Living with Paradox and Originality. Harper (2000). ISBN 0060195428
- The Soul's Religion: Cultivating a Profoundly Spiritual Way of Life, Harper (2002). ISBN 0060192860.
- Dark Nights of the Soul: A Guide to Finding Your Way Through Life's Ordeals. Gotham (2004). ISBN 1592400671
- A Life at Work: The Joy of Discovering What You were Born to Do (2008)
- Writing in the Sand: Jesus and the Soul of the Gospels. Hay House (2009). ISBN 1401924131.
- Care of the Soul in Medicine. Hay House (2010) ISBN 1401925634
- The Guru of Golf (2010)
- A Religion of One's Own: A Guide to Creating a Personal Spirituality in a Secular World. Gotham (2014). ISBN 159240829X.