Derek Ralston - Lucid Dreaming Starter Handbook (515.0 Kb)
Book downloads: 69
To get magic book to you mailbox every week please subscribe to my mailing list, using form below
PDF Edition License Notes: Thank you for downloading this free ebook. You are welcome to share it with your friends. This book may be reproduced, copied and distributed for non-commercial purposes, provided the book remains in its complete original form. If you enjoyed this book, please visit EvolveHappiness.Com to discover other works by this author. Thank you for your support.So you want to learn to have lucid dreams? You are reading the right eBook. Lucid dreams can be used for fun, to help you solve your problems creativ... More >>>
Book can be downloaded, and can be ordered on CD.Note that, unfortunately, not all my books can be downloaded or ordered on CD due to the restrictions of copyright. However, most of the books on this site do not have copyright restrictions. If you find any copyright violation, please contact me at [email protected]. I am very attentive to the issue of copyright and try to avoid any violations, but on the other hand to help all fans of magic to get access to information.
PDF Edition License Notes: Thank you for downloading this free ebook. You are welcome to share it with your friends. This book may be reproduced, copied and distributed for non-commercial purposes, provided the book remains in its complete original form. If you enjoyed this book, please visit EvolveHappiness.Com to discover other works by this author. Thank you for your support.
So you want to learn to have lucid dreams? You are reading the right eBook. Lucid dreams can be used for fun, to help you solve your problems creatively, and as a source of self knowledge and personal growth.
I have been researching and experimenting with lucid dreaming for the last decade. But I was no natural lucid dreamer. For most of those years, I was only able to have lucid dreams sporadically. It wasn't until this past year that I really started to perfect my own techniques for consistent lucid dreaming. I read countless books/eBooks on lucid dreaming, dream interpretation, and sleep.
I tested many induction techniques and over a dozen dream supplements as well. What did I find out? Lucid dreaming isn't rocket science. There are proven techniques out there that anyone can put to use.
I use these techniques to have lucid dreams whenever I want, almost every night. This has significantly improved my waking life.
Derek Ralston dives into all things healthy living and succulent related. Derek write about matcha green tea over at MatchaReviews. He post photos of his cactus and matcha adventures on Instagram. Derek is also the author of Evolve Your Life: Mini-Books For Finding Happiness and The Two Week Lucid Dreamer.
Random things Derek Ralston done:
- Fit everything I owned into a carry-on bag for an eight month trip to South America
- University of Kansas guest lecturer in Information Systems
- Developed the first videogame cheats search engine
- Created and maintained popular online videogame magazine at the age of 13
- Finished the New York City Marathon
Derek Ralston's Partial Bibliography:
- Lucid Dreaming Starter Handbook
- The Two Week Lucid Dreamer
- Escape the Rat Race: Change Your Mind or Take the Emergency Exit
- Crossing the Comfort Zone: Step Outside It, Face Your Fears and Grow
- Modern Moonlighting: Keep Your Day Job, Make Extra Money, Do What You Love
- Money and Happiness: Why Winning the Lottery Isn't the Answer
- The Happiness Handbook (Evolve Your Life: Mini-Books For Finding Happiness 0)
Places you can find Derek Ralston's writing:
- MatchaReviews: reviews of matcha green tea
- Evolve Your Life: series of mini-books for finding happiness
- The Two Week Lucid Dreamer: guide to dreaming consciously
- Life Evolver: personal development blog, maintained 2008 - 2013
- BootsnAll: freelance travel writing
- StepCase Lifehack: guest lifehack blogging
Source: derekralston.com, amazon.com