Christos Beest - Caelethi (The Black Book of Satan II) (96.0 Kb)
Book downloads: 64To get magic book to you mailbox every week please subscribe to my mailing list, using form below
Since many people have recently inquired about Christos Beest and the ONA, here are the facts.Christos Beest was the rather silly pseudonym used by the Shropshire based composer and artist Richard Moult during his involvement with the ONA. This involvement lasted from 1989 ce to the late 1990's ce during which time he advanced toward and undertook the Grade Ritual of Internal Adept. He was also, for a short period of a few years, regarded as the exoteric, or outer, representative of the Order, gave a few interviews, includin... More >>>Book can be downloaded, and can be ordered on CD.Note that, unfortunately, not all my books can be downloaded or ordered on CD due to the restrictions of copyright. However, most of the books on this site do not have copyright restrictions. If you find any copyright violation, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am very attentive to the issue of copyright and try to avoid any violations, but on the other hand to help all fans of magic to get access to information.
Since many people have recently inquired about Christos Beest and the ONA, here are the facts.
Christos Beest was the rather silly pseudonym used by the Shropshire based composer and artist Richard Moult during his involvement with the ONA. This involvement lasted from 1989 ce to the late 1990's ce during which time he advanced toward and undertook the Grade Ritual of Internal Adept. He was also, for a short period of a few years, regarded as the exoteric, or outer, representative of the Order, gave a few interviews, including with the Rev Kev Logan wrote a few MSS about the Sinister Way produced The Sinister Tarot based on his own designs, and circulated one or two musical compositions with sinister themes. He was, for brief period, associated with The National Socialist Movement, and Reichsfolk.
Never happy with publicity, and increasingly concentrating on his Art, he withdrew from both the Occult, and right-wing politics, in late 1999 ce, and began pursuing his own spiritual and religious endeavors, which saw him move toward, and eventually embrace, crosstianity and in particular catholicism, although he has yet to formally convert to that religion. Thus did he not only not progress beyond Internal Adept, he also renounced his sinister quest and his former political views.....
Several things are worth noting about Mr Beesty (aka Christos Beest aka Richard Moult) during his time of association with the ONA.
1) His Sinister Tarot - of which only the Major Arcana and some of the minor Arcana were ever published - was one of the first attempts, and some would argue the best attempt so far, to produce a modern, artistic, and genuinely sinister, Tarot pack/deck. According to one source - comparing various Tarot images of the past hundred years or so - it contains "some powerful and disturbing images" even though some of the artwork is "edgy" and, in places, according to another source, indicative of an artist learning his trade.
2) He was the author of Dyssolving: Diary of an Internal Adept - the only so far publicly available account of the Grade Ritual of Internal Adept. It is an interesting - and above all honest - account, and thus is a valuable document in respect of The Seven-Fold Way.
3) Some of the other material which CB wrote for the ONA had to be revised and/or edited by Anton Long, and some documents by him were dropped altogether as ONA items, a case in point here being the so called Black Book of Satan II (called Caelethi) which was a personal, individual, working rather than an informative instructional ONA text imbued with sinister energies. [Thus, Caelthi BBS II should not be regarded as an ONA document.] There was some discussion, at a closed Sunedrion session - before Moult's withdrawal from the ONA - about such documents (and Moult himself) not "presencing the dark" and thus it did not come as surprise when he withdrew to pursue his artistic endeavors and his adventures with crosstianity.
4) He never advanced far enough along The Way to be invited to attend the Sunedrions of the esoteric (or inner) ONA.
5) His political involvement in organizations such as Reichsfolk, such as they were, were only ever an Insight Role or two, and such involvement never reflected his own personal views. Such roles were only half heartedly done at best, partly because of this and partly because a sinister intent was lacking.
Thus, his story of involvement with the ONA is a modern tale a propos commitment, individual experience and change, personal creativity, the sinister dialectic, and manipulation both causal (directed via The Order/individuals) and acausal (undirected, via a nexion) - and as such might make for an interesting tale in fictional form, a la The Deofel Quartet.
River Isis Nexion
119 Year of Fayen