Pamela Ball - The Ultimate Book Of Spells.pdf (copyrighted book, review only)
To get magic book to you mailbox every week please subscribe to my mailing list, using form below
The Ultimate Book of Spells - A Complete Guide to Using Magic to Improve Your Life and the World Around You (2007) Arcturus Publishing ISBN 978-1-84193-577-5This book is essential reference for anyone wishing to take control of their lives and become confident in the art of spell making...The book includes over 250 spells and techniques, covering every aspect of life and spiritual development. Whether it is creating opportunities for love, doubling your money or protecting your teenage daughter, there is a spell for everyone... More >>>
Book can't be downloaded and can't be ordered on CD.Note that, unfortunately, not all my books can be downloaded or ordered on CD due to the restrictions of copyright. However, most of the books on this site do not have copyright restrictions. If you find any copyright violation, please contact me at [email protected]. I am very attentive to the issue of copyright and try to avoid any violations, but on the other hand to help all fans of magic to get access to information.
The Ultimate Book of Spells - A Complete Guide to Using Magic to Improve Your Life and the World Around You (2007) Arcturus Publishing ISBN 978-1-84193-577-5
This book is essential reference for anyone wishing to take control of their lives and become confident in the art of spell making...The book includes over 250 spells and techniques, covering every aspect of life and spiritual development. Whether it is creating opportunities for love, doubling your money or protecting your teenage daughter, there is a spell for everyone...With sections on the folkloric history of magic, astrology, divination and mysticism, the book provides the reader with a complete background to the art of magic. The complex social and cultural influence of spells is revealed, as well as their power to enrich and transform modern lives.
The desire to change and improve that which we have has been around for many thousands of years, if not since man first walked the earth. Magic and spell working have always been a part of that, and indeed still are today. Anyone who practises any form of magic, including spell working, needs to be grounded. This means having h feet firmly planted in reality and also having a basic knowledge of what
magic is and is not, what spells can and can't do and what - with practice - you can do with the tools, information and knowledge you have. This book sets out to give you that information in as succinct a manner as possible.
Pamela J. Ball is an author, counsellor, and therapist. She has worked in the USA, Switzerland and the UK. Her book topics range from dream interpretation and natural magic to psychic research on Jack the Ripper and Nostradamus. Many of her books have been published in other languages. Pamela Ball has contributed to Gran Enciclopedia de Los Suenos (10,000 Dreams Interpreted) as an author. Pamela Ball is haole, born and raised in Oahu of American parents.
* The Complete Book of Dreams and Dreaming (2004) Arcturus Publishing Ltd ISBN 1841931519, ISBN 978-1841931517
* The Complete Dream Dictionary (1999) Bookmart Ltd ISBN 1894102940, ISBN 978-1900032674
* The Essence of Tao (2005) Arcturus foulsham ISBN 0572030533, ISBN 978-0572030537
* The Great Book of Spells (2005) Capella ASIN B000QC9GE8
* Jack the Ripper, A Psychic Investigation (1998) Bookmart ISBN 1900032139, ISBN 978-1900032131
* Lucid Dreaming ISBN 1841930024, ISBN 978-1841930022
* Natural Magic: Spells, Enchantments and Self-Development (2002) Chartwell Books ASIN: B0006S97ZK
* The Power of Creative Dreaming (2006) Gramercy ISBN 0517227967, ISBN 978-0517227961
* The Prophecies of Nostradamus: A Selection of the Seer's Most Intriguing Predictions, with Commentaries (2005) Gramercy ISBN 0517226634, ISBN 978-0517226636
* The Quantum Dream Dictionary (2002) Quantum ISBN 0572028199, ISBN 978-0572028190
* Spells, Charms, Talismans and Amulets (2001) Book Sales ISBN 0785814108, ISBN 978-0785814108
* 10, 000 Dreams Interpreted (2000) Gramercy ISBN 0517209470, ISBN 978-0517209479
* The Ultimate Book of Spells: A Complete Guide to Using Magic to Improve Your Life and the World Around You (2007) Arcturus Publishing ISBN 978-1-84193-577-5
* A Woman's Way to Wisdom Through an Understanding of Her Sexuality & Relationships (2001) Arcturus Publishing Limited ISBN 1841930490, ISBN 978-1841930497
* Your Sexual Dreams Interpreted (2003) Gramercy Books ISBN 051722187X, ISBN 978-0517221877
* The A to Z of Dream Interpretation (2008) Arcturus/Foulsham ISBN 978-0-572-03332-3