Marian Green's Biography (Books)
Marian Green is an author who has been working in the field of ceremonial and folk magic since the early 1960s. She has also organized a conference every March since 1968 to bring together writers and their readers, the Quest Conference. She has written more than a dozen books on ceremonial magic and aspects of witchcraft as well as editing QUEST magazine since 1970. She is a council member of the Pagan Federation and has also been editor of Pagan Dawn.
Today Marian writes and teaches, both at The Invisible College at its various locations and at local gatherings of the Green Circle, an open organisation for seekers founded in 1985. She often speaks at venues like Alternatives at St James's Church, Piccadilly, in London as well as at other national conferences. Since 1986 she has run weekend workshops in the UK and previously in the Netherlands, often being one of the teachers during a week-long summer school. She also runs correspondence courses and residential courses on witchcraft and magic.
* Green, Marian (1989). The Elements of Natural Magic. p. 128. ISBN 978-1862040762.
* Green, Marian (1991). A Witch Alone: thirteen moons to master natural magic. Hammersmith, London: Aquarian Press. ISBN 1855381125.
* Green, Marian (1991). A Calendar of Festivals. ISBN 978-1852302047.
* Green, Marian (1994). A Path Through the Labyrinth.
* Green, Marian (1994). Practical Techniques of Modern Magic.
* Green, Marian (1995). Everyday Magic.
* Green, Marian. Natural Witchcraft.
* Green, Marian. Wild Witchcraft.
* Green, Marian. Practical Magic: A Book of Transformations, Spells and Mind Magic.
* Green, Marian. The Gentle Arts of Aquarian Magic: Magical Techniques to Help You Master the Crafts of the Wise.
* Green, Marian. The Book of Spells II: A Sequel to the Book of Spells.
* Green, Marian. Elements of Ritual Magic.
* Green, Marian. White Magic: A Book of Transformations, Spells and Mind Magic.
* Green, Marian (2001). A Modern Magician's Handbook.