Isaac Bonewits (born October 1, 1949) - author and scholar of several Druid and neopagan related books and articles, is an author and occultist of some repute, deeply involved in American Neo-druidism. One of the very few (only one?) possessing a bachelor of arts degree in magic (from UC Berkeley).
* Real Magic, 1971, revised edition 1989. (Published by Red Wheel/Weiser http://www.redwheelweiser.com/ )
* The Druid Chronicles (Evolved), editor and partial author, 1974. (Available as part of "A Reformed Druid Anthology" http://orgs.carleton.edu/Druids/ARDA/ )
* Authentic Thaumaturgy, 1978, revised edition 1998. (Published by Steve Jackson Games)
* Witchcraft: A Concise Guide, 2001, revised edition 3.1 2002. (Published by Earth Religions Press http://www.erpress.com )
* Rites of Worship: A Neopagan Approach, 2003. (Published by Earth Religions Press http://www.erpress.com )
Ordained priest (1968) in the Reformed Druids of North America; founder and participant of several magical organizations, among them the Aquarian Anti-Defamation League (founder 1974, leader 1974-1976), Ordo Templi Orientis (member, 1977-1982), Ar nDraiocht Fein (founder 1983, leader 1983-1996, member 1983 to date, ordained priest 2003). He is also an ordained Wiccan priest of both the Gardnerian and New Reformed Orthodox Order of the Golden Dawn traditions.
His "Advanced Bonewits Cult Danger Evaluation Frame" at http://www.neopagan.net/ABCDEF.html is one of the most widely quoted pages on the Net concerning the topic.