How To Cast Spells For Good Luck
Luck or fortuity is a belief in good or bad fortune in life caused by accident or chance which happens beyond a person's control.
Want to bring some positive things into your life? Why not learn how to cast a good luck spell? People have long used magic to bring good things into their lives. This guide will show you how to do your own spell.
Whether you're down on your luck, want a specific event to go well, or just wish to keep your life running smoothly, a spell can help bring good things your way. Also, If you are new to spellcasting, a good luck spell is a great place to start. It will surround you with positive energy, and help you maintain a great attitude that will help you out in your everyday living.
Step 1. Write the Spell
This should be done by hand, so that your personal energy is used. Write down what it is you want. Request that good things happen in your life, and that positivity surround you. If you have a specific thing in mind, such as a court date, a test, or a competition, ask that the best things happen to you on the occasion. Respectfully call upon the planet Jupiter to aid you in achieving your goal.
When you are done, add "This spell is for the good of all, may it harm none." Then write, "As my will, so mote it be."
Step 2. Get Proper Materials
Your spell will be helped by
* A white candle
* A good luck anointing oil (try a metaphysical store near you, or the internet)
* Allspice incense, or other good luck incense
* Tourmaline, soil or sand
* A chalice or wine glass, with water inside
* Anything that symbolizes luck to you
Step 3. Cast the Spell
1. Do it on a Thursday, in the hour of Jupiter (look at an online planetary hour calculator)
2. Find a quiet spot, preferably outdoors, with a stable surface
3. Set up your materials
4. Focusing your energy on what you wish to attain, rub your candle with the oil
5. Light the candle and the incense
6. Read your spell three times, channeling your energy and visualizing good luck happening to you
7. Place the spell under the candle until it burns all the way down
Step 4. Maintain a Positive Mindset
Because the success of your spell is highly contingent on your own confidence in your abilities, it is important to keep up a positive state of mind. After all, it is your positive energy that will make the spell work. Even if things get tough or seem hopeless, tell yourself that good things will happen, and believe it. Doing this will make your good luck spell far more effective.
Article Source [wicca.com]